Monday, March 27, 2006

"Call it self-sabotage" Seminar!

I have been invited to attend a workshop entitled : "Managing Emotions Under Pressure."

The helpful pamphlet has a large picture of a broken chain on the cover and a "self-help" checklist on the inside where I am to measure my performance in handling situations like "Motivating People," "Handling Crisis," and "Weight Control."

Huh?

Who puts me on this mailing list?

Who, on EARTH, could think that I lead a stressful life or that I have a problem dealing with stress in everyday situations.

Bastards.

 

And for $99 I can "have higher self esteem" and "spend less time feeling hurt, guilty, inadequate or worried."

Well, I didn't before - but I do now!

Okay- I'm done with this.

But C'MON peeps! Is my job really all that stressful that I need to take a class to deal with my anger over my wasted education, youth, energy, karma and creativity? NOOOOOOO!

I DIDN'T FREAKIN' THINK SO!

ARGH!

 

Better now.

Broke a Rolodex.

Sigh.

Happy thoughts... happy thoughts...

No comments: