Thursday, September 14, 2006

Wii, Wii, Wii, all the way home...

My hubby is all excited - they've confirmed the release date and price of the new Nintendo Wii.  For those of you not living with man-boys - I will reiterate - it's the new NES console - only cooler.  It comes with a remote joystick thing that you must wave around like a weirdo.  It's supposed to be phenomenal - and cause carpal tunnel. 

So - I'm really glad we're getting this because, number one, I love Mario - he's so cute and he does 'shrooms - so he's like one shag haircut away from being a ADHD stoner-kid.  Number two - we just don't have enough electronics around the house what with the four Ipods, six televisions, four soundsystems, Nintendo, Super NES, game boy, game boy advanced, gameboy ds,gameboy lite,PSP, Playstation Two, Dreamcast, Gamecube, Xbox, Modified Xbox, Extra Playstation two, Extra Xbox, Xbox 360, and, I'm not sure - but there may be an Atari somewhere in that Electonic Minagerie. 

I worry that they will revolt and attack me in my sleep.  It's my fear that I shall wake up in the wee (wii? hee hee) hours of the morning and find myself surrounded by dusty gamesystems ready to whap me about the head with their controllers and plastic guns.  I fear them.

                                              

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carpal tunnel, huh?   Well, that's one way of making sure your husband will always need you.  I've known "people" who have had to go out and get real girlfriends after carpal tunnel syndrome ruined their sex-lives.  

-Dan
http://journals.aol.com/dpoem/TheWisdomofaDistractedMind/

Anonymous said...

OMG.. and I thought my kids were bad.

be well,
Dawn