Monday, September 25, 2006

Synapses misfired. No Synopsis will prevail...

I'm trying to write a synopsis to send to publishers to convince them that my writing will be the next big thing.  I have to convey a certain sense of confidence, humor and a way with words that will make all in the publishing world quiver in their sensible loafers.

Here is what I have so far:

SUPER BUNNY;  A Tail of Trials and Tribulations

 

 

 

                        This is my synopsis. Please publish my book.  It’s fun.   And it’s –um- cool and stuff.  Please publish it with a cute cover.   And pay me some money so that I can quit my horrible job and live off of royalties for awhile. At least two weeks.  Maybe three. Thank you.

 

Yup. I'm shooting for a print date of two-thousand-never!

 

yippppeeee!

UGH.

No comments: