Thursday, September 7, 2006

Shoulda, Woulda, Coulda

I'm supposed to be artful dissecting a Robert Frost poem- but instead I'm on-line reading about Paris Hilton's DUI, John Mayer's hasty exit from the Simpson world and more pictures of the little Monchichi herself over at www.hollywoodrag.com.  I'm addicted to that site!

Another thing that keeps distracting me from my masterful dessection of "Design" by Robert Frost is the fact that IDIOTS KEEP CALLING!

"Good morning, Lawyerman, Lawyerman and Evil Lawyerman."

"Yes, is Evil Lawyerman in?"

"No, I'm sorry, Evil Lawyerman is not in today.  May I take a message?"

"Is he out today?"

I pause.  Count to ten.  Bang my head on desk.

"No, sir, Evil Lawyerman is out today.  May I take a message?"

"Will he be in tomorrow?"

"Yes, yes he will." I have no freakin' clue. 

"Okay - I'll call back."  Joy.  I wait with bated breath for tomorrow's conversation with the McMoron.

Sigh.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now you can answer the phone with "Assorted Characters of Death and Blight...may I help you?"

Anonymous said...

LOL... sorry I have been away... trying to catch up... life has been nutty!

be well,
Dawn

come visit me too!

Anonymous said...

John Mayer left Jess Simpson?!? So the very-descript-so-descript-they-would-make-a-priest-keel-over telepathic thoughts I've been sending him these past 2 weeks hit home!!!! JOHN, I'm STILL single!!!!!! Damn phone idiots. Gar.

-rach

http://journals.aol.com/sangriablue3151/waiting-on-the-world-to-change../