And this is just from today:
1. Wear a low cut shirt while: eating a muffin, drinking water (spillage) or ordering Mexican food. It's just wrong.
2. Get a DQ Freeze after lunch. My teeth are pink and it looks like I'm chugging frozen Pepto.
3. Paint my toes gold. Foxy Cleopatra wants her bling back.
4. Try to talk humanely with lawyers (excluding a few and you know who ya are!).
5. Match my purse to my undies. I've just come to find out - this is weird. (And they're purple - in case you wondered)
I'm trying to write a query letter to an agent. I would like to add this to the list of things I never will do again - but considering I can't even find enough creativity in my little pinky to come up with a smart, intelligent, quirky and to-the-point letter - I figure this will be added to the list of things I "Never Did and Kinda Tried" to do.
If anyone has any tips, pointers or tequila - all are welcomed!