Friday, May 12, 2006

One Man's Trash...

I have a problem.

I just noticed something - odd - about my undies.

There are three leg holes.

Last time I counted - I only had two legs - so - I guess I must admit that I have a hole in my too cute flower-patterened panties.

They're still doing a fine job - still staying put - still keeping my jeans from chaffing delicate parts of my anatomy. And I'm pretty sure, should I jump about or break into an Irish jig - they would stay put.

So herein lies my dilemma.

Just because one's underwear becomes holier than thou - does that mean it is to be thrown to the trash can?

Does one, tiny, three inch hole really constitute the dismissal of an entire pair of undies?

And, this being said, what will become of its mate? The matching brassiere?

A connundrum, for sure...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, you know what they say about people with holes in their underwear, right?


No.  Seriously.  What do they say?  I'm curious because my underwear kinda looks like Swiss cheese.