Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Easy Remodeling Tips

I left my house on time, jumped in my car, opened my garage door, put my car in gear and slammed on the gas.

Then I slammed the brake down, hard.

I was going forward.

Harry hates when I rearrange the furniture while he's gone, I can only guess his reaction should I have forcibly removed the back of the garage with my vehicle.

So, now I'm at work, trying hard to be a good employee and not do anything to "tarnish the reputation" of the firm and all the while I'm forcing myself to stay in my chair. If I had my druthers - I'd be climbing up the floor-to-ceiling windows like a confused monkey, flinging hair pins at all that decide to venture to the front of the office, my lair.

But I will resist the temptation to climb. And to shriek. And to fling things at other's heads. I am determined to be "good." At least outwardly...

Muah hah hah hah....

No comments: