Monday, October 2, 2006

The Three Amigas!

The picture above was taken a while back after one of our infamous wine and cheese parties - where topics range from waxing methods to sex toys ( not to be used simultaneously).  

If you look closely - you just may be able to make out my eyes past all the chubby cheek that is blocking its peepers. 

Just looking at the smiling, red-faced jubilant mugs of the chicks in that photo makes me realize how much friends are really important to one's sanity, life, and laugh lines. 

And how much I need to lay off the wine and cheese - Yeeeech!  I look like Holly the Hut!

Okay - off to pretend to know more about poetry - so far so good - the cover of my complete and utter ignorance is still intact and I'm half way done with the entries.  Now - how to bull a 10 page paper on Stephen Crane without giving away that tasty tidbit of info?

Hee hee. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Friends are very important...

ps... thanks for the tip about not using sex toys at the same time as waxing

<<< putting away the Nads and giant purple vibrator thingy>>>  jk

be well,
Dawn

Anonymous said...

Good to have girlfriends!!