Friday, October 6, 2006

Nermal's Nemesis

This is my kitty, Phoebe:

She is at her happiest when trying to wedge her little furry body between me and my often absent hubby.

This morning at 6:30 AM she walked up my legs and stopped.  I could feel her tiny beady eyes boring into my forehead, but I chose to remain motionless, snuggled against Harry's back.   Phoebe purred loudly and contemplated her next move. 

And then I made the mistake of opening one eye.  Phoebe shot like a Torpedo up to the top of the bed, turned two circles - and plopped her big furry butt down - on Harry's head.

"What the - ?"  Harry murmured and fell back to sleep.  His even snores drowned out by the loud purring of the she-beast sitting atop his head like a furry turban. 

I could've rescued him.

But didn't.

They made up later - Phoebe offered him her nice sofy belly to rub - and he obliged.

And then she bit him.

AHahahahahha!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll bet she is a darling fur turban. She is sooooo pretty!

Anonymous said...

Phoebe,

lol... Merry Catmas!

be well,
Dawn

Anonymous said...

Cats Rule!  Literally!  :)
http://journals.aol.com/mrsm711/LatteDah/
Tracy

Anonymous said...

ok..is that cute or what.....and the story...your kitty just had to make sure you saw her needing you...rlol...how lovely....

~Raven