Rhianna tagged me - so here it goes:
1. Grab the nearest book. If you are currently reading something, that'll be fine too. "Of One Blood" by Pualine Hopkins - it's an assigned reading thing. I don't get half of it - but I'm trying!
2. Open the book to page 123. Deal. Can I close it now? hee hee...
3. Find the fifth sentence. "Ababdi, Ai, " he demanded, sternly. (See? See., why I'm having issues with this darn book?! Is that even a flippin' sentence?!)
4. Post the text of the next 4 sentences on your Blog along with these instructions. I have no clue what this means. I'll take this time to do a jig of happiness in my chair for my good grades and knack of covering up the fact that I'm wearing two distinctly different socks. Incognito!
5. Don't you dare dig for that "cool" or "intellectual" book in your closet I know that is what you were thinking! Swear - it was the one lying open in front of me - but I guess I could've reached PAST it and grabbed onto the phone book, turned to page 123 and be amazed that here, in Huntington, I would still be looking at the listing for "Adkins." :)
6. Tag 5 people Oh - tag yourself! I'm too lazy and much too burdened with big books about opressive races to tag people. So in here lies my promise - "You've all been tagged! All of you - TAGGED!" HEE HEE - that oughtta do it...
TAG - YOU'RE IT! AHAHAHAHAH!