Wednesday, November 1, 2006

Travelin' Man

Generally,  I hate it when my hubby travels for many reasons too numerous to list here (lonely, leaves me to find solace in a cat with sinus problems who likes to sleep on my head, boogeyman...)  but sometimes, just sometimes I can see the silver lining - and it looks like this:

                                     

             Pretty, pretty shoes for my pinky, dinky toes!   Okay- so his traveling sucks toe jam on the frequent occassion but some of these podunk towns have - wait for it - OUTLETS!  From which a lovely pair of Coach flat patchwork shoes were acquired for me!   I LOVE THEM and will wear them until they fall apart and I have to patch them for real!  

             Yeah, I'm spoiled, what of it?   I wash his "man-panties" ya know!  :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

those are CUTE!
and man panties i totally agree those are worth coach!

Anonymous said...

Shoes are cool, love the name man panties lolol......... Nearly as priceless as the Coach shoes!

Anonymous said...

Oh!  Great flats!!!  Good boy, Harry!

be well,
Dawn

Anonymous said...

I couldnt wear those...anything that squishes my toes has me in a coma....cute shoes though...-Raven