Friday, January 20, 2006

Yes, but do you NEED it?

Things I always wanted:

1. I always wanted to marry a man who would stroke my fingers when we held hands. Unconsciously he would rub his manly fingers on my skin, like he couldn't get enough of me, or was still elated that I was his.

2. I always wanted to have a car with shiny paint. And a clear title. And a warranty. And four tires that didn't come from "Po' Boys Used Tires."

3. I always wanted to have my own office. A place where I could do what I want, write what I want and draw what I want with no one there to tell me I was "wasting my time."

4. I always wanted a nice handbag. 'Nuff said.

5. I always wanted to marry a man with a legacy. A good one. A man with numbers behind his name as if to suggest that regalness can be brought about by birth and time rather than wealth itself.

6. I always wanted to be successful.

 

Give me time - I'm still working on the last one...

No comments: