Monday, January 16, 2006

Being too Forward and other Atrocities

Warning: This entry is not for the faint of heart, those suffering from heart conditions, those who may be nursing or pregnant or those who are sensitive to the legal industry as a whole.

I'm going to cuss now - and it's going to be bad:

I hate my f'n job with a f'n passion rivaled only by - well -no one - cuz that's how much I hate my f'n job.

Apparently I forgot to forward a call to one of the attorneys who mentioned in passing that if "So-and-so calls - I'd like to talk to him." Well - "so-and-so" called and was in a hurry so I didn't forward the call.

Now, due to my efficientness - I'm in trouble. They would like for that to "not happen again."

Here's my big question - if it was so important for Lawyerman#1 to talk to Lawyerman#2 then why didn't he CALL HIM ON HIS CELL???!!!

I swear - this place is horrible - and I spent all of my 1% raise on a peice of discounted tinsel at Kmart last night. What's a gal to do?

"I'm going to burn this place to the ground." -Milton, Office Space.

 

No comments: