It was recently pointed out to me that my Vamperella Blog was lacking in - well everything - since I hadn't posted in an eon or two (fifteen days - but the other sounds loads more dramatic) and she was right.
I have been neglecting my blogs, my writings and my art doodles, all which keep me sane in this mind-numbing life that I sometimes lead. So - with some prodding by a nifty bud (thanks, Tara!) I have decided - NO MORE!
I will take time for me and here is my list of things to "do":
1. Blog everyday - on both blogs - well - 'cept weekends when I must perform "wifely duties" (laundry, picking up man panties, socks, tees, shoes...)
2. Finish that darn book. It's not the "Great American Novel" or anything - but it's funny and it's me - that's for darn sure - so - hopefully some agent/publisher will like it enough to take it to the bathroom and read it and not use it as substitute Charmin.
3. Open up my Bridal Biz with my returning sis. We have the store, just not the inner-workings. We just need to find our angle....
4. Start a family. I may be anti-babies - but I'm not anti-family - so - there's an inner demon (hopefully not literally) that I will need to confront in a short time.
5. Quit my job. Being a receptionist has afforded me three things: a larger ass, a larger ass, and larger ass.
And if those don't work - then I will hang my writer's hat up, quit blogging, line Phoebe's box with my book and sign up for Taco Bell's midnight shift.
Let's hope it doesn't come to that...