Sunday, June 1, 2008

Grand Theft Auto-Erotic and - bugs

When Harry told me he was going to buy Grand Theft Auto IV I knew what I was in for - mild violence, a LOT of cussing and the occasional smack down of a hooker (which is actually really fun).
So when he just appeared in the doorway with his brown hair standing on end and his cheeks flushed I knew that GTA had upped the ante. 
A lot.
"You GOTTA come see this!  I'm getting a lap dance!" he practically yelled at me and then ran back to his man cave.  I followed and saw a pale skinny gal in pigtails and two black x's over each nipple rubbing her face and other parts against my virtual husband.
"You've got to be kidding me... What's this rated again?"  I asked as the girl stood on the couch, hiked one leg over the back of the cushions and gyrated.
"Rated M for mature!" he giggled as he quickly pushed the button that indicated, yes, he would very much like a second lap dance.
Like a kid in a candy store he laughed maniacally as a second stripped joined in the "fun."

As far as I know my loving man has only had one lap dance and that was during his bachlor party when he came home grinning and covered in lipstick.   But somehow, I thought as I looked at him and his very wide and toothy grin, he seemed to be enjoying this virtual dance better.  After all, this one will have better consequences than the last...  :)

And on an unrelated note - these damn locusts/cicadas/kateydeds are driving me nuts!   I know they're only around every 17 years but when one landed on me while I was supposed to be holding up a large sheet of glass table top - I freaked out and almost lost a toe!

I'm ready for them and they're little creepy skins to be gone. 
Ew.
                               
                   

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This guys blog I read posted a link to where you could "sample" the lap dance before GTA even came out. I couldn't believe myself.
And those things scared the crap outta me too! Once I was swimming at night and one landed in the pool. I thought I would be nice and rescue it. LOL Yeah I touched it and it make this high pitch screeching sound which cause me to make a high pitched screaming sound. My husband laughed and laughed.
So. Not. Funny.
Rhianna

Anonymous said...

that is a nasty looking bug!!!  

Anonymous said...

Let's hope some parents pay attention to the which version of the game they are getting their kids (winks)...As for the Cicadas I've never seen one up close, thankfully. They look like the offspring of Alien. (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

I don't have GTA but I've really gotta go buy it NOW, if only for a lap dance from a girl in pigtails! <swoon>

B. x

Anonymous said...

I hated bugs before I saw the pic you posted...now I hate them even more!!! CREEPY!

Anonymous said...

those creatures are ming. beckie x