Thursday, July 19, 2007

Blackout - Take Two

This time, the power outage will be self-inflicted.

Starting tomorrow I will be instituting a self-imposed blackout on all media.  No phones, no papers, no internet, nothing, until I am done reading "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows." 

I have already glimpsed reports of leaks and early reviews posted on the coveted pages of my Harry Potter text, and I refuse to be spoiled so, everyone have a wonderful weekend and have fun!

Just wanted to make sure ya'll wouldn't worry about me and think that I've tripped over something in my darkened house or have gone delirious from too many nights without cable!

--Holly

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least this time you have A/C.  :-D  and cool beverages.

~Amy

Anonymous said...

I know... I can't wait!!!

What did you think of the movie???  You never said!!!

be well,
Dawn

Anonymous said...

Ya know sometimes, I worry for your poor hubby. I am sure you only married his because of his name........ HARRY!
Gaz;-)

Anonymous said...

The butler did it. Oops, hope I haven't spoiled anything for ya.
Enjoy the book. B. x