Thursday, December 8, 2005

The Plague! The Plague!

Alright.

I have tried to enter this damn entry three times and AOL keeps deleting it. Now, on top of being drippy, sick and a mouth-breather for an unspecified period of time in the near future I have to call in sick to two jobs and pray that my doctor will be able to fit me in at some point today.  If not, I go in tomorrow at three. 

I hate going to the doctor.  She's nice and all - but it just seems like they always have an excuse to want to stick things in you.   Like some PHd sadist.

I'm off to attempt to sleep sitting up.  Which sucks, too because if I lie down - I will suffocate on my own drool  (oooh pleasant) and I hate to sit propped up.

I need some drugs.  If anyone has any extra Z-packs or Emoxicillian - send 'em my way!

 

No comments: