Wednesday, November 30, 2005

The Bad Wife

I'm a horrible wife. It's less than a month until Christmas and I haven't gotten Harry a thing. NOTHING. NADA. ZILCH.

And the worse part is, although I know him and love him more than designer garments (if you know me - you'll understand the magnitude of that statement), but I have no clue what to get him. So far, his stocking will be empty, his presents will be nill and his wife will be a failure. Merry Freakin' Christmas.

Well, no more!

I got my paycheck today (piddlience) and will take the mass of it (which isn't much) and go buy him some stuff. He's a kid at heart - and I've loved him since the day he donned a Santa Hat and stood on my front porch wearing a "Wanna Do IT?" smile and a poofy Abercrombie parka (back when A&F made clothes to cover ones body for warmth, not as an afterthought to indecency) - so I could get him toys. Kaybee and Toys-r-us - here I come!

I don't wanna grow-up, I'm a Toys-r-us Kid, there's a million things at Toys-r-us that I can play with!

:)

MERRY CHRISTMAS SEASON!

No comments: