Monday, February 5, 2007

Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow

A little while back, Stacey, Tiffany and I gathered to lop off a large hunk of Stacey's mane to donate.

This is where we started:

Nice turban, Stace!

Tiffany, the executioner, begins the procedure:

We measure off a foot of gorgeous dark brown locks:

Scalpel!

Finally, Stacey sports her new, shorter, 'do!

Stacey then took her ponytail and dropped it into a mailer to make wigs for cancer patients!  We then spent the rest of the evening drinking white sangrias, eating artichoke dip and just having a ball. :)

On an un-related note - I submit the following picture for your observation:

My perfumes are lined up on the right side, while Harry's colognes are stacked up on theleft.   Hmmm - who hath more? Thy husband or thy wife?  hee hee

Sorry - couldn't resist!

FIRST DAY OF FREEDOM! And I spent it cleaning the bathroom...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where's the old spice and the brut? B. x

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the free time to organize and what not!  I think it is great that Stacey donated to Locks of Love... awesome... I will come and drink sangrias with you!

YUM!

be well,
Dawn

Anonymous said...

Do you know Holly, its the same for me! I have one tube on mansturiser(moisturiser) and me man has about 10, and loads of cologne too, I have one!

G xx

Ps his taste is well dodgy!

Anonymous said...

All my husband has is a toothbrush, a beard trimmer and some deodorant. I'm not even sure he combs his hair.--Cin

Anonymous said...

that is great of her to donate her hair
sounds like you guys had fun afterwards too huh
oh man i have so many perfumes and sprays too i probably have at least you guys put together + lol
i dont even like them all!
ttyl
em

Anonymous said...

I think the shoulder length hair looks better.  And to donate to Locks of Love is awesome.  As far as his cologne, now you know what not to get him for Valentines Day.  He has alot of cologne.  :)
http://journals.aol.com/mrsm711/LatteDah/     Tracy

Anonymous said...

I'm famous.
tee hee