Friday, November 7, 2008

Who you Gonna Call?

Gillian's school pictures came in and although they scanned for crap - I had to share them with everyone so you all can see how completely grown up she's getting!

I only stole two (although I was sorely tempted to cram the whole lot in my purse and run like hell!).

















I mean, seriously, am I biased here or is chicky the cutest thing walking 'round WV on five-year old skinny legs???!!!

Well, ya know, everyone says she looks just like me so, ya know, ahem... hee hee




And here's a picture of my dear sis who brought the rugrat of my life to me!


Aren't they just 'dorable!!!



So there's my preachy, gushy, and pride-filled post about the cutie that is Gilly-beans.


Gotta love her.
Or do what she says.
Either way - she'll more than likely whap you upside the head with whatever electronic toy is closest.
:)

7 comments:

Amy said...

she is so adorable. ADORABLE! I love the props in the picture, too!!

Laura said...

When I saw the pictures I couldn't believe it your LITTLE niece. Oh my, she really is looking all grown up! And, she is absolutely beautiful!

Saltydawg said...

She takes after Auntie.
Gaz

Odds Bodkins. said...

Between the three of you there's not much cute left to go round.

B. x

Sage Ravenwood said...

Love these pictures. She does look alot like you! Great background for the pics. too! (Hugs)Indigo

Linda said...

She is very cute!! Linda

Holly said...

Thanks so much, guys! I thought I was just biased but she really is an adorable lil' chick, isn't she? And yeah, she's TOTALLY mine!!!! Summer may have made her but she's all me!!!