Monday, August 4, 2008

Anything Goes... I Guess...

                      

Yup - that's me.  With the same hair I have now. 

I mean - COME ON - I was - what?  - sixteen? in this shot. Virginal, brace-faced and with a limited vocabulary of curse words and not a highlight in sight.   Summer, my lovely sis, is the one perched between the mefolk and was playing her bit in "Anything Goes."  Who knows why I was there.  Maybe to shine shoes.  That was me - the play bitch. The thespian minion. 

Anyhooo -  here's me circa 2000ish (sorry for the pantslessness here - but I'm going for a point - I swear!):

And me, nowish (sorry for the EXTREME close up - I was trying to show off my CHI!):

                              

 

So - this is what I've discovered:  I have a fifteen year old's haircut.

Send help.

And scissors!

:) 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya look gorgeous lovey, don't worry about the hair. Anyway, what's wrong with it?
Gaz x

Anonymous said...

 My husband would give anything if I would wear my hair like that again.  Thing is once I cut it it won't grow back.  

               Julie

Anonymous said...

Aww, don't cut it all off, it looks great.

B. x

Anonymous said...

I *heart* your 2000 wavy hair.  If you cut it, I will poke you with a stick.  I only WISH I had hair like yours...  ::cries::

~Amy

Anonymous said...

ive the same hair, different coulour, but same style.even when i get it cut it still goes back to the same style. beckie x