Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Brush ups

"Harry!   Get my toothbrush ready for me?!"  I yell to my sweet and darling husband as I start to remove my earrings and rings for the upcoming slumber.  I love my better half.  He's sweet and will do stupid little things like dry the back of my too-thick and not-found-in-nature hair and put toothpaste on my brush for me.  
"Here you go," he garbled around the toothbrush sticking out of his mouth.  He stood in the doorway, boxers riding up on one leg, hair sticking up in a way that would make Jimmy Neutron jealous.
"Uh - that's not mine," I said, looking at him pointedly.  I removed my last bit of silver trinkets and put my hands on my hips.
"Whi - one yers?"  he chewed on the bright orange Oral-B and looked at the one in his hand.
"Uh - that one!" I pointed at his face where my three month old specifically chosen toothbrush was being chomped to shards by the incisors of my true love. 
"Oh," he smiled sheepishly and handed me his new toothbrush that I had just bought him that he had so thoughtfully pasted for me. "Sorry!"
And with that he turned and walked back into the bathroom. 
Now, I'm not squeamish when it comes to bodily fluids and we're all in love and stuff but - ewwwwwwwwwwwww.
I have since segregated my bright orange toothbrush from the other brushes and flossers that live on the left side of the sink in hopes that my hubby's grubby paws will not soon be wrapped around its tiny day-glo neck. 

In better news - I got  the cutest Tiffany silver bracelet for Valentine's day.  
Harry got use of my garage bay for his new birthday present:
             
             
Now that's the gift that keeps on giving...
  HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY !!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uhh...Holly?  Will you be MY Valentine, too?!  LOL

I don't share my toothbrush, either.  If Jesse uses mine, I will throw it away.  I always keep a couple spares.  :-D

~Amy

Anonymous said...

It's my birthday in May ;O). That's MAY, you won't forget will you?

B. x

Anonymous said...

Two things......... If Harry stopped brushing you hair with toothpaste on it, Your locks wouldn't be so thick.
Did you buy Harry's toothbrush, to match his underwear?
Gaz xxx