Thursday, September 6, 2007

Defending Her Title

Even after death, I'm trying to defend Phoebe's title as "Cutest Kitty in the World" by entering her in the CatFancy Contest for Cutest Cat.  I don't expect you guys to make yet another account to vote for her - but should you already (by some crazy chance) have an account - go find her picture and vote for her!

I'm sleeping okay by the way -I just have a hard time when I wake up and look at the left side of the bed to find that there is not a sleeping husband or a purring kitty for company.   We get her back tomorrow.  We pick up her little blue urn and will find someplace close to us to keep her forever. 

On a happier note, my bestest bud in the whole world (we've known each other for 26 years - no joke) came over and we had salads and played WiiPlay.   A cunning new take on "Duck Hunt" popped up on the screen and we used our wiimotes to blast away targets, ducks, cans and the occassional space alien.  Oops - did I say "we"?  I meant TIFFANY BLASTED THEM ALL AWAY!  We played four times. I won once - barely.  And I think she let me.  But that's okay.   Next time I'll just make sure to let her Mii get kidnapped by the space aliens!

      

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I made an account and voted for Phoebe. Oh, you KNEW I would! Prettiest kitty ever.

Anonymous said...

LOL... I don't have a Mii yet... I have to make one!  Hubby has one and all the kids, their cousins, their friends... lol  I will go vote for Phoebe again!

be well,
Dawn
http://journals.aol.com/princesssaurora/CarpeDiem/

Anonymous said...

I got a wii they ae great fun!! Im still practising tho... Beckie x

Anonymous said...

I keep telling Jesse that the boys NEED a Wii.  He keeps saying they don't.  What do you want to bet that WHEN we get them one, Jesse will be playing it all the time.

~Amy