Thursday, April 21, 2011

Music of the Night

At 1:14am last night, Baby Harry's toy piano turned itself on and began to play Beethoven while flashing lights at the same time.

So obviously - my house is haunted.

In the past two weeks I've had:
  • Mysterious ants that appeared and disappeared within days.
  • Bees that also come from nowhere and refuse to die even when beaten, sprayed and squashed repeatedly.
  • and a continuous creaking noise with may or may not be the pipes or ductwork settling.
My house - is haunted.

So what do I do?

Instead of googling "How to Get Rid of a Ghost" I've decided, instead, to embrace my new houseguest. I will leave the piano out in the other room, along with some Grenadine and Sprite (Ghosts like Shirley Temple Drinks, right?) and maybe some cookies...

I will just kill 'em with kindness. Er, wait. They're already dead... Hmmm...

:)

1 comment:

Toon said...

The toy turning itself on reminds me of that scene in Close Encounters of the Third Kind!